Wednesday, April 20, 2011

164 days to go...

So it has been a while since I've posted. School sucks up all my time, but I only have one more week of college ever!! yay!

Not too much has been happening since I last posted. We've been enjoying being engaged. We celebrated Kyle's mom and sister's birthdays and visited Huntsville for the ASID (American Society of Interior Designers) Alabama state conference, and celebrated our 3 year anniversary. We went to the melting pot...mmm delicious.
at the state conference before the melting pot


We have nailed down our guest list and the save the dates have been printed! I'm just trying to catch sometime to get address and mail them out! 

This weekend Kyle and I are going to go apartment hunting in Douglasville this weekend! I'm so excited I've been looking at places online all week long. Kyle was going to go by himself, but after the list of criteria I gave him (check the type of flooring, and ceiling heights and kitchen layout...etc) he got really nervous and kind of overwhelmed and told me I had to come. So friday we are going to look at a few apartment complexes and maybe  some houses! 

I'll post after this weekend!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment